At Greenways Law, our litigation experts will work with you to achieve the best possible from any dispute you may be involved in. We’re proactive, we work fast and our fee structure is transparent and flexible.
Litigation specialists at Greenways Law will help you cope with all the paperwork, correspondence, deadlines and court appearances a dispute can entail. Even better, we’ll make sure you get the best outcome possible.
We’re here when you need help and expert legal advice about:
- employment disputes
- family law and child care
- mortgage default and loan agreements
- international litigation
- insolvency, including bankruptcy, liquidation, administration and receivership
- debt recovery
- professional negligence and fraud
- wills and probate disputes including trust disputes and court of protection
- consumer issues
As well as the best possible outcome, you’ll get a high quality service and excellent value for money with Greenways Law. We can act on a fixed fee, retainer or capped hourly rate basis. Alternatively, if our initial review of your case is positive, we can act on a conditional (partial no win no fee) basis, sharing the risk of litigation with you.