Greenways Law is the conveyancer of choice for an increasing number of residential property buyers and sellers across London and the south of England.
Our much-envied client list includes high net worth individuals, offshore corporates and private equity funds with portfolios in areas as diverse as Kensington, Knightsbridge, Chelsea, Notting Hill, Hampstead, Westminster, Surrey and Cornwall.
We can manage the whole acquisition or disposal process for you, from negotiating terms, to dealing with demanding lawyers on the other side of the transaction and taking care of all your administrative obligations.
Choose Greenways Law when you need professional help with:
- Negotiating terms and timescales
- Obtaining finance to fund a project
- Freeing yourself from any residual liability on a property disposal
- Making sure your land registry records are accurate
- Overseeing correct Land Registry registration
- Liaising with accountants and tax specialists
- Working with architects and local authorities on planning issues
- Understanding any relevant ancient property laws and minimising your risk of falling foul of them
We aim always exceed client expectations. Brian Taggart heads up this practice area and is more than willing to discuss any residential conveyancing issues you may have.