We believe that no matter how much you know about property, you can’t get too much professional legal advice when it comes to granting, taking or extending a commercial lease.
It’s a good idea to take this advice during your commercial leasing negotiations and before you commit to heads of terms. That way, we can help you amend any unfavourable clauses and spell out anything you don’t fully understand in plain, jargon-free English.
We act for landlords and tenants, so we understand the priorities and concerns on both sides of the negotiation. This means we can:
- Negotiate heads of terms that are in your best interests
- Help you understand everything quickly and prepare or amend documents accordingly
- Highlight the terms that will affect occupation of the property and prepare a clear report on title for you
- Project manage the whole transaction and resolve issues relating to fit-out, branding and occupation
- Advise on long-leasehold interests
- Liaise with freeholders
- Negotiate lease extensions and secure any superior landlord’s consent
- Resolve leasing disputes on any existing agreements
Our team of experienced property solicitors work with multinational businesses, not for profit organisations and individual investors, start-ups and entrepreneurs. Let us help you with your commercial leasing agreements, too.